Which size is right for your Frenchie?
Please look closely at the sizing chart below before choosing your size:
- XS: Length (23cm) Chest (45-50cm) Neck (32cm)
- S: Length (27cm) Chest (50-55cm) Neck (37cm)
- M: Length (31cm) Chest (55-60cm) Neck (42cm)
- L: Length (35cm) Chest (60-65cm) Neck (47cm)
- XL: Length (39cm) Chest (65-70cm) Neck (52cm)
- XXL: Length (43cm) Chest (70-75cm) Neck (57cm)
How do I measure my Frenchie and pick the right size?
Take note that the above measurements are of the clothes themselves, they are not meant to be the exact size of your dog. When measuring your dog make sure to allow for additional space – especially in the chest and neck area.
We recommend measuring your dog’s chest at its widest part, adding about half an inch, or a full inch to be safe, to the number you get, and choosing the size that suits best.
Product Disclaimer: Sidekick Digital Pty Ltd (Ask Frankie) takes the utmost care in producing safe products for animals, however, cannot be held liable if harm or death is caused when wearing and/or using our products. We recommend that all animals and children be supervised when wearing and/or using all of our products.
There are no reviews yet.